North Lincolnshire Housing Advice Options



Welcome to the online North Lincolnshire Housing Options and Advice service. We hope you find this site useful. To help us to continue improving this service, the team welcomes your feedback.  Please send feedback to

The information in this section is for those living in North Lincolnshire (Scunthorpe, Brigg, Barton, Crowle, Epworth). 


There may be finanicial help available to you, if you are a North Lincolnshire resident, who is struggling due to the current situation as a result of COVID-19. Please be aware that this assistance may be time limited.
For more information or to apply go to: 
or call the council on: 01724 297000.


EU, EEA and Swiss Nationals

From 1 January 2021, if you are an EU, EEA or Swiss national, due to the UK leaving the EU, you will need to apply for settled or pre-settled status, as well as meeting other criteria to access social housing

The deadline to apply for settled or pre-settled status is 30 June 2021.  Most people can apply online at If you need to apply, GOV.UK has prepared a guide to help you understand what you'll need to do if you decide to stay in the UK. This is also available in 26 European languages.To find out what you need to do and when, use the online tool on GOV.UK.                                                          

There is also help available from the Citizen Advice Bureau. You can visit their website for more information:


Please click "Get Started" below for housing advice and information about other services that may be helpful to you.


EHO introduction image